It’s about time for a new blog series! Welcome to the Friday Five! The last Friday of every month, I’m going to be sharing my five favorite things from the last month!
- If you follow me on Instagram, you know I’ve been loving my BruMate Winesulator and tumbler set! We have used them at the pool or around the house and they keep my drinks so cold. It’s been great, especially in this Georgia heat. I actually haven’t used them for wine yet, but everything has worked great for cocktails and mimosas.
- Review coming soon, but I LOVED The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena. As soon as I finished it, I put it by my keys to bring to my mom so she could read it. Seriously suspenseful right from page one.
- One of the things that I’ve tried to combat over the years is heavy drinks. It’s summer, so everyone is doing pool days or lake days. Drinking beer all day is just going to weigh you down. Especially for girls in two-piece swimsuits…beer bloat is the worst! I found Svedka Cucumber Lime at my local bottle shop! This has been a great addition. It’s super light and not overly sweet like pineapple or coconut can be. I just add it to some juice with half of a White Claw hard seltzer, and it’s the perfect drink! If you want to be super fancy, add some fresh lime juice or cucumber slices.
- My saving grace as of late has been the “unplugged time” I take at the end of every day. I spend at least an hour with no screens or social media. I grab a book or my bible and just spend some quiet time.
- During that unplugged time, I usually listen to some sort of classical or generally instrumental music. I have been obsessed with the Sydney Symphony Orchestra recently! They, of course, play the classics, but they also have more modern stuff on Spotify too.
June has been pretty good to me. I’m hoping things look up for the rest of the year. Don’t forget to come back next month for July’s Friday Five!
Note: This post does contain affiliate links, so I may receive a small commission from sales generated.