I haven’t been to a ton of bachelorette parties. However, I’ve had enough experience and dealt with enough bridal parties to know the necessities across the board. Don’t go to your next bachelorette party without these necessities.
There are a ton of different games you can play at a bachelorette party. I’d recommend steering away from one that singles out the bride too bad. Those games are better meant for bridal showers.
- A scavenger hunt – Have all of the ladies attending (and those unable to attend) submit some ideas for a scavenger hunt. The bride can then spend the duration of the party trying to check off all of the items. You know your bride, so keep it in line with what she’s looking for. If she’s not a drinker, don’t make her have a stranger buy her a shot. If you’re not in the mood to track everyone down, you can try a pre-made one! If you’re looking to make everyone try something, give Tribe Trials a try!
- Pin the THING on the MAN – You can be creative with this one. Do you want to get a full size cut out of the groom-to-be? If not, there are options, both in human and cartoon forms.
- All the drinking games. Play flip cup. Make up a “Drink If…” game. Honestly, bachelorette parties are a great excuse to be absolutely ridiculous.
If you’re anything like me and my friends, your bachelorette party will probably involve quite a bit of alcohol. Just make sure you are ready for the next day. When it’s a weekend getaway, you can’t afford to be hungover.
- Pre-made hangover remedies. Everywhere is boasting about Pedialyte for your hangover. I haven’t had experience there, but I have with DrinkAde and it is a LIFESAVER.
- All the pills. Depending on who the ladies are, you’re definitely going to want to stock up on Ibuprofen and Acetaminophen.
- COFFEE. Nothing cures a hangover like a good cup of coffee. If you’re somewhere you can bring your own, I can’t recommend Death Wish coffee enough. They’re honestly the best. I have my family hooked too!
- Water. If you’re the bride or the one coordinating the party, you might want to offer reusable water bottles for the event. Make sure everyone fills theirs before bed and drinks it ASAP. I’d recommend getting a multi-set. It’s going to be more cost effective that way.
It’s always fun to try and coordinate outfits for the event. Do something that makes the bride stand out! A lot of groups will get shirts with matching sayings on them, or even put the bride in a different color. You’ll also need the best accessories.
- Some brides like crowns or sashes, so a variety pack of accessories is a great place to start. The other girls can always don the rest.
- Metallic tattoos may be a fading fad, but they’re always fun for bachelorette parties.
- Accessories for the whole group! Remember, this is your chance to be obnoxious and have a real excuse for it, so wear that light up ring!
It’s pretty simple to have a fun bachelorette party. Whether you’re opting for a full weekend or just a night out with the girls, release your inhibitions and enjoy!
What are your bachelorette must haves?
Note: This post does contain affiliate links, so I may receive a small commission from sales generated. Cover photo courtesy of Unsplash artists.